Optional garnishes |
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 2 cups prepared cheesecake filling
- 2 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 2 Tsp vanilla extract
fresh lemon slices, raspberries, mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease 36 min-muffin pan cups.
- Roll puff pastry sheet into a 12" square. Cut into (36) 2" squares. Press one square into each cup of a mini-muffin pan. Prick the centers of each cup with a fork.
- Bake at 375°F for 15-16 minutes, or until cups are light golden brown.
- *TIP | Use the back of a spoon to press down the centers of the hot pastry cups to create a space for cheesecake filling.
- Set pastry cups aside until fully cool.
- Meanwhile, using a small bowl, whisk together cheesecake filling, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla extract. Pipe or spoon 1 tablespoon of filling into each pastry cup. Top each cup with a dollop of Reddi-wip.
Prior to serving, garnish with lemon slices, fresh raspberry and a mint leaf. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.